Never miss another pickup - see your scheduled day on the Map below.
LEAF PICKUP: The Department of Public Works is once again offering a comprehensive leaf pickup service for both loose and bagged leaves. Biodegradable brown bags can be picked up free of charge at the Public Works Yard located at 745 South Avenue while supplies last. DPW will not accept plastic bags
We’re asking all residents to follow these simple tips to help our DPW staff collect leaves more efficiently:
• Place leaves out at the curb no earlier than five days before the scheduled pickup date.
• Place leaves in a long narrow row approximately one foot out from the curb and no wider than four feet.
• Do not place on lawn area.
• Do not mix tree limbs, brush and other yard waste with leaves. If leaves are mixed, they will not be picked
up. Leaves are recycled, and debris causes damage to equipment during that process.
• Prevent street flooding during rain events, do not rake leaves on top or near storm drains.
• Avoid on-street parking on curbside leaf collection days.
Residents can bring leaves to the Drop-off site at the Public Works Yard,
Monday-Friday from 8 AM to 2:00 PM.